2019 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Make plans to attend the 2019 South Dakota Rock and Roll Music Association (SDRRMA) Induction Ceremony and Concert. This year's event is a two-day celebration of South Dakota Rock and Roll held at the Ramkota Exhibit Hall in Sioux Falls on April 12 and 13.
BUY TICKETS ONLINE
CLICK HERE TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS »
- IMPORTANT: Read the instructions first.
- Then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the green "Purchase Tickets" button.
- Remember to select "CHOOSE YOUR OWN SEATS" in the ticket window.
FRIDAY, April 12
Friday night jam session featuring several Hall of Fame inductees. Donations appreciated at the door.Ramkota Exhibit Hall in Sioux Falls
3200 W. Maple St., Sioux Falls, SD 57107Directions Doors Open
6:30 PMJam Session (open to the public)
8:00 - 10:00 PM
Saturday, April 13
Every year the SDRRMA recognizes the men and women who have contributed to and had a significant impact on rock and roll music, especially in South Dakota. Join us in honoring this year's inductees.Ticket purchasing information below
Ramkota Exhibit Hall in Sioux Falls
3200 W. Maple St., Sioux Falls, SD 57107Directions
Autograph Session, adjacent to the Exhibit Hall
3:00 PMDoors Open
5:00 PMInduction Ceremony
6:00 PM - 10:00 PMPurchase Tickets Online
Tickets will be available for sale online through Ticketleap (link coming soon
). Below are instructions on how to most effectively purchase tickets:
- When purchasing tickets, ignore the "ANY SECTION OR TABLE" drop down. Click on "CHOOSE YOUR OWN SEATS":
- Use the zoom to see what tables are still available. You can drag the floor plan around with your mouse to see other available tables:
- Click on the ticket seat you would like to purchase and click "add". For round tables you will need to add all 10 seats of the table to checkout (tables are sold at $500 per table).
- Click on the "CHECKOUT" button to proceed with the final steps in purchasing your tickets.
- Be sure to print your tickets (or bring your tickets on your smartphone) as we will be scanning the QR code on your ticket upon entry of the event.
The South Dakota Rock n’Roll Hall of Fame has the sole discretion to determine if and when refunds of ticket and other expenses are payable.
- Generally no cash refunds are made for tickets or other purchases.
- In the event of cancellation of an event due to Act of God, weather or other reasons outside the control of the South Dakota Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame Board of Directors, purchased tickets may be used to transfer to next year’s event.
- The South Dakota Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame will make every effort to notify ticketholders and other customers through a variety of public and other media as to whether any event will be cancelled or delayed; however, the South Dakota Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame and its Board of Directors are not responsible for any claims or losses associated with the change, cancellation or delay of any South Dakota Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame events.